Recurring meeting feature in the Microsoft Outlook is programmed to buzz up the user about a particular activity or an event. This attractive feature developed and designed by the Microsoft research crew comes with an option to alter the dates of a particular meeting. A user does have all the authority in the Microsoft Outlook, with which he can either set up one meeting along with other recurring meetings or he can keep a tab on all the recurring meetings that are already fixed. Once an appointment or a meeting has been triggered, it will be automatically displayed on the other user’s calendar if they are tagged in the schedule. Normally, this program isn’t prone to errors, but rarely it may end up with some Outlook errors. Fortunately these errors can be patched up without any complications.
Instructions from the Outlook team
Fixing a Single Meeting in a Series
• Bring on the Microsoft Office Outlook program and access the "Calendar" tab from the "Mailbox" menu.
• Pick out a day in a week and select a particular recurring meeting that has been already scheduled.
• Now tag along the "Open this occurrence" tab.
• Opt for the initial drop down list from the "Start time" and pick out the exact date fixed for the meeting.
• Go for the "Save and Close" tab that lies on top of the existing window and hit on the "Send Update" after inviting the group of people required.
Fixing All Meetings in a Series
• Commence the Microsoft Office Outlook program and opt for the "Calendar" tab enclosed inside the "Mailbox".
• Pick out a particular recurring appointment from the enlisted meetings in the Outlook calendar by double clicking on it.
• Go for the tab portrayed as "Open the series".
• Pick out the "Recurrence" tab that’s placed on top of the existing window.
• Mark on the box that is placed adjacent to the date of the appointment.
• If a tick mark lies beside a wrong date, just update it by double clicking on the box.
• Hit on the "OK" before triggering the "Save and Close" option in order to wind up the process and send invites to recipients and go for the "Send Update" when done.
Hope you like the article.For further information regarding the Outlook problems, get to the Microsoft support crew. Thanks for reading the same.