The email client from Microsoft called Outlook Express does wonders, and it is used by tons of people all over the globe. The primary task of sending and receiving messages can be completed with ease. By following the below Outlook Express help guidelines, the Outlook Express can be easily configured, and you will be able to send and receive messages with the Outlook Express.
- From any email service provider, sign up for the service and make a note of the username, password, POP3 server, SMTP server and any other details the email service provider gives. These details are required to setup POP3 email service in the Outlook Express.
- Either access the Outlook Express from the Start menu that is present in the taskbar, or launch the Outlook Express by double clicking the desktop shortcut icon. From the different menus that are available in Outlook Express, choose the Tools menu and click on Email Accounts. The check box corresponding to add a new email account has to be check marked and select the Next button. Below the server type, choose POP3 and select Next again.
- Below the Internet Email Settings, enter your name, username, password, SMTP mail server, POP3 mail server all of which that you had earlier made a note. The Test Account Settings button has to be selected to see that if the details entered are correct. Choose the Next button and select the Finish option.
- In the top left corner of the Outlook Express, the New Mail Message button will be present. Select it and a window will open.
- In the To filed, enter the email address of the person to whom you wish to send the email. In the Subject filed, enter the subject of the message and in the body of the window, enter the message that you want to send, and in order to send the message, select the Send button.
By following the Outlook Express help guidelines, you can easily send messages with the Outlook Express. If you have trouble understanding the guidelines, or if you require any professional help in sending messages in Outlook Express, you may visit the Microsoft tech support. The Microsoft tech support provides the best assistance for all your Outlook Express needs. The highly trained and skilled representatives at tech support are available round the clock and cater to the needs of the customers.