Microsoft Outlook is the go-to solution for help with their work, to most of the people. Home users as well as business users utilize this gem of an application. Well, like all other software and applications that are in the market, Outlook also faces problems. Problems like Microsoft Outlook cannot start, and other problems, have been a cause of concern for many users. By following the below provided tips, the Outlook problems can be tackled.
- Exit from all applications and programs, shut down the system, and restart the system. This is supposed to straighten out the Outlook issues, if it is suffering from small niggles.
- Check if the antivirus tool that is installed in your system is scanning Outlook. As if the antivirus tool has found any infections in Outlook or in the emails, access to Outlook may not be possible. So only, after the scan completes, try to access Outlook.
- Make use of the System Restore to work with Outlook at an earlier date, when Outlook was working properly. In order to perform a System Restore, click on the Start button that is present in the extreme bottom left of the taskbar, and the Start menu will pop up. Enter System Restore in the Search bar, and tap the Enter key. Now access the program, choose a date that you remember when Outlook was working fine, and then follow the required instructions.
- In order to send and receive emails you need to be connected to the internet. To know whether you are connected to the internet, click on the Start button, and the Start menu will pop up. Now choose Control Panel. Choose the Networks And Internet, and choose the Network Sharing Center. Now you will be able to see if you are connected to the internet. If you see that, you are not connected, unplug the modem, and after a small duration, plug it back in and restart your system, and you can see that you will be connected to the internet.
- If you have error messages that pop up, what that means is that, default gateway may not be configured properly. Now visit the Microsoft support page and at the bottom of the page, a Fix This For Me option will be present. Choose it in order to download a wizard that will solve the problem of the error messages popping up.
By following these tips, Microsoft Outlook cannot start and other Outlook problems can easily be solved.