Are you in search of Microsoft Windows 7 OS Help topics for troubleshooting Microsoft Office 2013? You would have depended on resources available online such as FAQ sections, blogs and forums for technical support to solve this problem; if you are not satisfied with those steps, try this one. The requirements and specifications of your Windows 7 system have to be met adequately to approve the installation process. You might need to reset the task scheduler to complete Office installation successfully.
Let’s see what could be done about the installation of Office being blocked by other tasks set on your computer.
Guidelines from Windows help team to install Office 2013
For Windows 7 Operating system:
- You have to start with the scheduler service first. This article would help you do this with the procedure detailed here.
- Go to Start >> All Programs >> Accessories, you would get a Command prompt option, which you have to right click and select Run as administrator.
- You would be displayed a command prompt in which you need to type the command as net start schedule and hit Enter key.
- Now, continue to install Microsoft Office again and in case the installation process fails now as well, proceed to next step.
- Click the Start button located towards the left hand side of the task bar and in the search box available, type in the text as Task Scheduler. Hit Enter to start searching.
- Go to Task Scheduler Library >> Microsoft >> Office and click on the Office option listed now.
- You would get a set of windows open now, in which the top-middle one would have a Name column in it with Office listed in it.
- You have to now right click each of the Office tasks listed and click on the Delete option.
The steps would be similar in case of Windows 8 operating system as well, with the differences in terms and names for various options in the procedure.
When you are done with the steps as listed above, restart your system and try installing Microsoft Office 2013 again. This Windows help would surely work to steer you out of the worries regarding installation of Office on your system. Hope these instructions were useful to you and for further information on installation errors, contact the online technical support available 24 hours a day.