Adobe Photoshop, which is considered as one of the finest photo editing tools comes custom made for the operating system versions Windows Vista and other versions of Windows or Mac operating systems. Installing Adobe Creative Suite software package on your device is quite easy. Follow the steps below to install Adobe Photoshop on your Vista powered PC.
Windows Vista help instructions
- Close all the programs. Make sure that you have closed all the programs before installing Photoshop. Running other third-party programs during the installation can get the installation set up go wrong.
- You may download the set up files online and then install or you may go for installing the same from an installation DVD. Insert the installation disk if you have a copy of the same and wait for the auto-run installation wizard to launch. Navigate to the Adobe Photoshop online website. Download a version that is compatible with your system. The download function will take some time to complete. Open the Downloads folder or the location in which you have saved the file. From the folder, open the downloaded file and double click the Set-up.exe file.
- When prompted enter the serial number provided by Adobe via email or on the DVD insert. If you do not have the registration serial key, you may select the software for 30days trial. The serial number page is the first page that appears when the installation wizard begins. Hit Next to continue.
- Use the side scroll bar or the mouse scroll wheel to scroll down the license agreement. Read the agreement carefully and hit the Accept button.
- Select the mode of install. You may either go for Easy Install or Custom Install and select the default Photoshop components you want to install.
- Hit the Install option and initialize the installation process. Watch out for the error messages that can likely pop up during installation.
- Fill out the registration page after the installation wizard finishes the process. You may also leave the page blank if you want. Hit the Finish button to save the changes made and to exit the set up wizard.