Microsoft released Windows XP almost 12 years back, in 2001. It is one of the most liked and appreciated operating systems ever released. What people like the most about Windows XP is that it’s easy to use interface. Many users still make use of this operating system due to the same reason. Even a layman can get to know more about this operating system without the help of a professional. Color inverting options can be performed on your Windows XP operating system in order to modify the appearance of your screen. Contrast and Color settings play an important role in the appearance of your laptop or desktop screen. The color inverting options can be done if you are facing any difficulty to read the data displayed on your screen. You may also make use of the color inverting options just for an added attraction. This article will help you with the same.
Windows Help instructions to invert colors
Here are the instructions to invert colors in your Windows XP operating system. Make sure that you do not omit or miss any instructions.
• Load your system and select the Start button followed by Control Panel option.
• This will open the Control Panel windows on your screen. The Control Panel is the storehouse of all the system settings.
• Locate the Accessibility Options from Control Panel and then select it.
• Find the “Adjust the contrast for text and colors on your screen" option and then select it.
• Locate the "Use High Contrast" check box displayed below the Display option. Click on the check box.
• Click on the “Settings” link in order to load the “Settings” window. Now you need to select the appearance of your screen and then select the OK tab.
• This will automatically close the Settings window and you will reach back to the previous page.
• Select the Apply option found in the Display window. This will allow you to test various Contrast options associated with your screen. If you are sure of the settings, you may close down the window. For this select the OK tab.
• This will display a rectangular box on the center of your screen. The box contains the “Please Wait” instruction.
• After a couple of seconds the box will disappear and the color inversion takes place automatically.
These are the Windows Help instructions to invert colors. If you got any doubts regarding the same, contact the Windows Support team.