Microsoft solicits their users to activate their copy of Windows for making sure that they are using the genuine version of Windows complying with the ‘end users license agreement’. Microsoft has designed various options to activate Windows. Activation can be done either through internet or by calling Microsoft Activation centers developed by Windows tech support team. Follow these simple guidelines to activate your copy of Windows and to ensure that you are using the genuine version of Windows.
Follow these steps if you favor Internet
• Hit on the “Start” button located on the bottom left corner of your desktop and select “All programs” from the menu that pop out. Now got to the “Accessories” tab and choose “System tools”. Later when it opens up click on the “Activate Windows Link”
• Go through the ‘Windows product activation privacy agreement’ proclamation and press on the “Next” button.
• Tick on the “Yes, I want to register and activate Windows at the same time” inside the “option” window
• Fill in all the relevant information such as your “Name”, “Address”, “Telephone numbers” and “Email address” in the activation form and hit on the “Next”.
• Fill in the activation key when the activation Wizard brings up a window for entering the key and select the tab named like “Next”. Now hit on the “Ok” button to successfully complete the activation of your Windows.
Follow these steps if you prefer Telephone
• Go for the “Start” button located on the bottom left corner of your desktop and click on it, a menu will crop up in which there will be an option like “All programs”. Go for it and choose the tab “Accessories”. Inside Accessories select the tab named “System tools” and opt for the option named “Activation Windows Link”.
• A window will pop up with “Windows Product Activation Statement”, go through it and hit on the “next” tab to continue activation.
• Check on the option named “Yes, I want to telephone a customer service representative to activate Windows now” and a tab named “Next” should be clicked
• Sort out your location from the list that crops down and make a call to the toll free number provided by activation Wizard. Present the “Installation ID” when asked by the Customer support technician.
• Enter the “Confirmation ID” provided by the Customer support technician and go for the tab “Next”. Now Clicking on the tab named “OK” will finalize the activation of your Windows.
If you find these Steps difficult then contact Windows tech support team which consists of Technical assistants who offer support and assistance.